While we work for you, your safety is our top priority!
As a provider that protects and maintains the safety and management of your assets and critical inventories, we are open and here to help your business to continue to run smoothly through this ever-evolving crisis. We anticipate no disruptions in supply or service to help maintain or repair your metal roof to keep you safe and dry.
To view our Critical Supplier Designation letter please click here.
Your Roof Project
As it has always been, the safety of our crews and your facilities remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards and in response to the coronavirus we have taken additional measures. Our crews can work independently from your team and can do all communications via phone and video.
- Each day we will take the temperature of each crew member to monitor their wellbeing.
- Any sick members will be sent home immediately for medical care.
- Additional precautions will be taken to maintain a Social Distance whenever possible for our crews while they are working.
- Crews will eat their dinners in their hotel rooms instead of at restaurants.
Our Roof Experts
Before our roof experts step into your facility, take comfort in knowing that they are also required to abide by all the CDC's guidelines. We have also developed a way to do your roof analysis remotely without ever having to step into your building.
- Refrain from handshakes and chose an elbow touch or other physical contact greetings.
- Maintain a 6-foot perimeter from at all times.
- Avoid taking meals in restaurants and opt to eat at home.
- Self-monitor temperature and symptoms daily.
- Reschedule any meetings if symptoms arise.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our community, employees, customers, and their families. We are taking all necessary precautions and following the recommendations of the CDC, health experts, and city and state officials.
We are available anytime by phone, email, video chat, or in-person to see your facility's needs. All of our staff are taking EVERY precaution, using sanitary procedures on all tools, equipment and themselves. This data is available daily for you to review.
In a moment like this, each of us is called upon to do our very best to help others. We are committed to doing our part to help America get through this difficult time.